Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New toys

I picked up a manticore that is now assembled.  I pinned the stormeagles so they are removable.  Also added a bit of 'realistic blood effect' when I cut myself on one of the staples I was using for pins.  My IG army is now near "completion".  A couple of chimeras and another vet squad (plasma vets this time) and it'll be ready to do or die on the battlefield.  I've been really enjoying building and painting it, but its definitely time to put it to the test a bit more.

Of and the second new toy isn't really a toy as it will make me money.  Canon 300 f/4 L IS.  And people say GW stuff is expensive.  I used it for the manticore photo.  Not bad for handheld in regular lighting.  Can't wait to take it out to put it through its paces.

No comments:

Post a Comment