Saturday, May 29, 2010

Painting Log

So here's the deal (on the slight off chance that someone somewhere is even vaguely interested).  Used to do this ages ago.  In fact I was in line outside a GW to buy Rogue Trader at age 13.  Kept playing with the minis until I was around 22 but then lapsed somewhat on the gaming.  Two kids later, they are starting to get into some of the same things I remember having fun with.  I'm of course happy to help them along.  For their birthdays this year my kids both got some 40K minis.  Fletcher Space Marines, Morgan Orks.  I'd got a good start on the painting, but boy do we have a lot to do.  Add to that I picked up a couple of sets with some of my birthday money, and as mentioned my dad brought over my old stuff.  Well, here's the to do list which I'll update as I go along.


Morgan's Orks
Assembled
5 Burnas, 5 Boyz

Primed and ready
Battle Wagon, 2 Trukks, Looted Wagon, 3 Killa Kans, War Trakk, 5 Storm Boys, 5 Lootas, 20 Boyz
Under way
35 boyz, 10 nobz, 3 Deffkopters (all mostly done)
Done
Warboss, 10 Gretchin and a runt herder, couple of ammo squigs.

Fletcher's Ultramarines
Ready to assemble and prime
15 terminators
Primed and ready
53 marines
Underway
2 Razorbacks
Done
20 Marines, 5 Scouts, Scout Bike, 5 Termies, Captain, Librarian, 10 sternguard, Land Raider Crusader, 2 dreadnoughts

Marcus's Rabble (stuff I picked up because it was cheap and looked interesting to paint)
Primed and ready 
6 Tau XV25s, and 20 Eldar Guardians
Done
Necron Destroyer

Marcus's IG
Done
Vendetta, 2 Sentinels, 10 Psyker Battle Squad, 10 Penal Legion, 2 Snipers, 2 AC heavy weapons squads, 25 guardsmen, 5 IG command squad

No comments:

Post a Comment